1. General Terms and Conditions These general terms and conditions apply to your booking made through our booking system. For special inquiries such as conferences, events or group bookings, we recommend that you contact us directly via email or telephone.
2. Booking Every hotel booking with this internet-based booking system is made directly with our hotel without an intermediary.
3. Accommodation contract and payment The accommodation contract is concluded between you and our hotel during the reservation. The room price confirmed by us is due upon arrival at the latest. All claims and obligations arising from the accommodation contract exist directly and exclusively between the booking party and our hotel. The room reservation is made when booking and is valid without a reservation confirmation. The booking confirmation is automatically sent to the booker by email as brief information. However, due to technical uncertainties, the reservation system cannot check the receipt of the confirmation when it is sent by e-mail. The effectiveness of the booking remains unaffected.
4. Reservation type The guaranteed reservation is held by the hotel throughout the night. In the event of late cancellation or no-show, we will charge 80% or 100% of the total accommodation costs, depending on the rate booked.
5. Changes and cancellations Changes to bookings: To avoid misunderstandings, all changes must be made in writing by email. The arrival of the notification at our hotel is decisive for the timeliness of the change, Cancellation of bookings: The cancellation of a reservation made via this internet-based booking system is only legally effective if it has been made in writing by e-mail or letter. The cancellation is only valid if it is recognized by the hotel. In the event of a cancellation or change, we will charge your credit card a fee.6. Contractually agreed room prices The price includes the statutory value added tax, the culture and tourism tax and the service fee. The amount of additional taxes is subject to constant changes and can therefore only be given without obligation.
7. Data protection The data entered by the customer are processed electronically by the reservation system. This data is only passed on to the extent necessary for a booking. Your data will not be passed on for other purposes. In addition, the statutory data protection regulations are complied with when collecting data.
8. Miscellaneous All information has been compiled with the greatest care. However, no liability can be accepted for any errors in data acquisition or data transmission. The transfer of data to other data carriers, including extracts, or use for purposes other than those provided here is only permitted with the express consent of the hotel. The law of the domicile of the respective hotel applies. The domicile of the hotel is also the place of fulfillment.
9. Contact details
Billhorner Mühlenweg 28
Tel .: +49 40 780 90 70
Fax: +49 40 780 90 7 222
Responsible for content according to §6 MDStV:
Hotel Terminus Garni GmbH
Phone: +49 40 28031-44
Fax: +49 40 2415-18
Managing directors: Maria Noori and M. Masood Noori
Company headquarters: Hamburg
Commercial register: HRB 63087
Tax office: Hamburg
Tax number: 46/731/00150
VAT ID no. : DE183047652
Mandatory information according to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council: The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to settle disputes in connection with their online order out of court. The dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Our e-mail for consumer complaints is: firstname.lastname@example.org